Connect For Water is a non-profit charity founded in the first quarter of 2018 to facilitate the sales and distribution of clean water solutions to those in need and affected by disasters throughout the world. 100% of the specified funding received by C4W goes directly to its end purpose. Administrative and operational costs are supported separately by sponsorships and non-water focused funding.
By providing resources for access to water and sanitation, you can help Connect For Water provide clean water for a lasting future; increasing health, productivity and opportunities for education.
501(c)3 Status (Tax Deduction)
- Connect For Water is a non-profit organized in February 2018
- The IRS takes 3-8 months to approve tax-exempt status under 501(c)3 statutes.
- During the PENDING APPROVAL process C4W may receive donations. When the 501(c)3 status is granted, the donations will be tax deductible.
- The Board of Directors at C4W is committed to transparency and to acquiring the 501(c)3 status to bring clean water to those in need.
- If you have any questions consult this document from the IRS or Connect With Us!