Specific Projects for DonationsHave a connection with a specific project?
Find more about our projects here and select one to earmark your donation
Special Need for Mudslide Victims in Sierra Leone image taken from NBC News Sierra Leone Mudslide YOUR SUPPORT COUNTS. HELP NOW. HEAVY RAINS HAVE CAUSED AVALANCHES, MUDSLIDES AND EXTENSIVE FLASH FLOODING IN FREETOWN people have died have been missing are homeless A...
Special Need for Hurricane Maria Survivors in Puerto Rico San Juan, Puerto Rico. Photo courtesy of Eric Prancer. Image Source. Hurricane Maria YOUR SUPPORT COUNTS. HELP NOW. Hurricane Maria has wreaked havoc on the island, causing a level of widespread destruction and...
501(c)3 Status (Tax Deduction)
- Connect For Water is a new Non Profit organized in February 2017
- The IRS takes 3-8 months to approve tax-exempt status under 501 (c) 3 statutes.
- During the PENDING APPROVAL process Connect For Water may receive donations and when 501(c)3 status is granted the donations will be tax deductible
- The Board of Directors at Connect For Water is committed to transparency and to acquiring the 501(c)3 status to assist in proving clean water in developing nations around the world
- If you have any questions consult this document from the IRS or Connect With Us!