Specific Projects for DonationsHave a connection with a specific project?
Find more about our projects here and select one to earmark your donation
Sponsor An Entrepreneur Donate An Entrepreneur To bring an end to global poverty, we want to contribute to scaling a creative revolution that is already underway. And as a social enterprise, we believe there is a whole new approach to international development – one...
501(c)3 Status (Tax Deduction)
- Connect For Water is a new Non Profit organized in February 2017
- The IRS takes 3-8 months to approve tax-exempt status under 501 (c) 3 statutes.
- During the PENDING APPROVAL process Connect For Water may receive donations and when 501(c)3 status is granted the donations will be tax deductible
- The Board of Directors at Connect For Water is committed to transparency and to acquiring the 501(c)3 status to assist in proving clean water in developing nations around the world
- If you have any questions consult this document from the IRS or Connect With Us!